Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PC FAIR

PC fair 2009

Duration: 10-12th april 2009

Venue: KLCC convention centre

Working for pc fair again, this was the third time since my BETA year. Previously, used to working together with Ashley and ah hen, but this time jus leave me and Ashley. >.<

Early morning in the hall, everyone just reached our "DELL" booth. Yess, i goin to sell DELL laptop !!!

hohoho....seems like interesting ho...who noe...the t-shirt ugly dao...T_T..(compare my Microsoft hardware)..really dunno wat to say liao...


My poor little pc fair's world ,still need to keep going on with this "cute" t-shirt.
Me n ashley have been arrange to the pick up counter .
Our working's partner and our working's place!!!

Why gal luv to take pic in the toilet har??...klcc toilet
yeah~~~going to end my 3days job soon..all tired face with dark circle....haha..
after pc fair
i wish to get my self a new DELL's laptop
i wish to own a slim slim body as those pc fair show gal
i wish to having starbuck breakfast everyday(omg~~i super miss it~~)
i wish to get my self a camera phone(iphone oso nt bad oo~)
i wish to nt so numb in computer stuff in furture
i wish my printer will automaticly refill ink

now u see a desperate gal nagging...argghh
time for presentation preparation
wish me good luck..tata~~


No comments:

Post a Comment