Tuesday, April 20, 2010

since n days...........



Feel like thousand years, didn’t drop by my blog…..feel more like a foreigner then an owner of the blog.

Used to hanging around here last time even i have nothing to post….browsing here and there….reading others blog….here like a place for me to rest…share all my emotion…happiness, joyful, sadness, even disappointed, excited…...

My heart tells me to express my true feeling here…so I will trust people… but my brain says no sharing….so I won’t get hurt from people… it just like the fighting between angel and devil….

Devil won in the most time…. i choose to hide under my blanket with my devil…enjoying the warmness and comfort.

My angel never give up even the chicky me don’t wish to grown up

I really appreciate my little small small angel….even every moment is short ….thus ….. make every moment more precious and meaningful

What is a great sentence?

Simple to understand but less vocabulary…. or

Hard to understand but more vocabulary….

I think the answer shall be simple to understand and more vocabulary. (which is the hardest 1)

I’m on my way to become a better writer in English…so please forgive me if my words make u laugh…and please correct me to make my words better:)

now is 6 in the morning...so hungry~~yummy chocolate cake with ice-cream(delicious)
ss ing in the toilet b4 sammi's love me concert

No comments:

Post a Comment